celebrate summer with unique interpretations of japanese street food.
matsuri refers to the thousands of festivals that are held in japan every year. inspired by street vendors, yatai, we will showcase the country's incredible Street food culture.
come join us for this one-night omakase meal!
TUESDAY, JULY 17
$55 PER PERSON
In order to make your party's reservation, please REQUEST A RESERVATION USING THE BUTTON ABOVE. A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION. Please note:
- Your reservation must be confirmed (please note that our voicemail does not confirm your reservation until we return your call).
- Once we receive your request, a member of our team will arrange the reservation and call you to secure it with a credit card.
- Cancellations in less than 48 hours of the event incurs a $25 charge per guest.
- We're sorry, no substitutions can be made for this meal. Unfortunately, menus with dietary needs will not be available.
- SQUID: Fresh seafood is a staple throughout summer festivals in Japan. We will be highlighting the delicious texture and flavor of this eight-armed saltwater creature.
- CORN: We can't celebrate summer properly without a seasonal favorite: corn. Brought to Japan in the 1500s this ingredient is popular throughout the country, making grilled corn a regular item at summertime festivals.
- SHRIMP: One of the most common ingredients in Japanese cuisine, we will be sourcing our shrimp from the North Carolina coast. This shellfish will be featured in a dish that is a savory twist on a sweet American breakfast food.
- SWEET RED BEANS: Chock-full of health benefits, sweet red beans or azuki beans have a slightly nutty, subtle flavor that pair well with a myriad of delectable Japanese dishes.
- GREEN TEA: Believed to be one of the healthiest beverages on the planet, green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients that will make the end of the meal even sweeter!
- THIS DINNER WILL BE HOSTED IN OUR UPSTAIRS IZAKAYA.
- A SAKE PAIRING SELECTION WILL BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- A GRATUITY OF 20% WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOUR FINAL BILL.
- OUR RAMEN SHOP WILL BE OPEN FOR REGULAR SERVICE AND HOURS!
ABOUT THE OMAKASE DINING EXPERIENCE
In an izakaya, (Japanese pub), ordering omakase entrusts your order to the chef - it is essentially a chef’s tasting menu. Chef Billy Cotter will send out the freshest and most delicious dishes of the day. Dining omakase is a way for Dashi to showcase our finest ingredients and techniques!
This dinner is hosted in our upstairs izakaya and is offered by reservation only.
WHAT IF MEMBERS OF MY PARTY HAVE DIETARY RESTRICTIONS?
While our private omakase meals accommodate dietary restrictions of all types, this special event does not have any substitutions. Guests with specific allergies may not be able to eat all courses.
CAN I ORDER ITEMS FROM THE BEVERAGE MENU IN ADDITION TO ENJOYING DINNER?
You are welcome to order anything on our beverage menu!
IS GRATUITY INCLUDED?
A 20% gratuity will be added to your final bill.