In an izakaya, (Japanese pub), ordering omakase entrusts your order to the chef - it is essentially a chef’s tasting menu. Chef Billy Cotter will send out the freshest and most delicious dishes of the day. Dining omakase is a way for the Chef Cotter to showcase his finest ingredients and techniques!
Dashi offers omakase dining in our izakaya by reservation only. Reservations for our omakase menu must be made at least 7 days in advance and are available for parties of 8-14 people.
OMAKASE DINING IS AVAILABLE FOR:
- parties of 8-14 people, and
- reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance
OMAKASE DINING DETAILS
- Omakase dining is available only in our izakaya.
- The Dashi omakase dinner is a 5 course tasting menu.
- Sake pairings are available.
- Chef Cotter will showcase seasonal favorites from our izakaya menu, as well as special off-menu items.
- $35 per person Monday through Thursday evenings
- $45 per person Friday and Saturday evenings
- sake pairings are an additional $25 per person (each course will be paired with a different sake)
- We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions of your guests.
For further details, see the Frequently Asked Questions section below!
To begin planning your omakase dinner, please fill out the form below. We will contact you within 48 hours to send you further information and begin the planning process.
Celebrate the Holidays at Dashi
Host a dinner or a corporate party in the izakaya. The second story izakaya is available for private parties as well as intimate omakase dinners featuring elegant Japanese comfort food and drink. The bar showcases an extensive selection of sake and shochu along with cocktails, wine, Japanese and local beers, and more.
Please fill out the form below, and note if you would like to rent the izakaya in the details section.
OMAKASE DINING INQUIRY FORM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE IN THE IZAKAYA WILL THE OMAKASE DINNER TAKE PLACE?
Our spacious banquet allows plenty of room for your party to enjoy your omakase meal as a group. The banquet is located beside the bar, allowing your guests to see our talented bartenders assembling craft cocktails and our lively bar scene.
CAN WE RENT THE RAMEN SHOP FOR OUR PRIVATE PARTY?
Due to the nature of our small ramen shop, we do not host private parties in the first floor ramen shop.
WHAT IF MEMBERS OF MY PARTY HAVE DIETARY RESTRICTIONS?
Not to worry! Chef Cotter is happy to accommodate your guests' dietary needs. Prior to your event, we will review any dietary restrictions in order to ensure all of your guests may dine with us.
Dietary restrictions we will discuss include:
- the number of vegetarian / pescatarian diners in your group
- specific allergies: gluten, dairy, shellfish, nuts, etc.
CAN I ORDER ITEMS FROM THE FOOD OR BEVERAGE MENU IN ADDITION TO ENJOYING OUR OMAKASE MEAL?
You are welcome to order anything on our izakaya menu! Our izakaya dining menu and full beverage menu will be available throughout your meal.
IS GRATUITY INCLUDED?
A 20% gratuity will be added to your final bill.