surprise your loved one and celebrate valentine's day at dashi! enjoy an evening of japanese dishes and drinks WITH THE SPECIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE.
join us for this one-night omakase meal!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14
$55 PER PERSON
In order to make your party's reservation, please REQUEST A RESERVATION USING THE BUTTON ABOVE. A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION. Please note:
- Your reservation must be confirmed (please note that your voicemail does not confirm your reservation until we return your call).
- Once we receive your request, a member of our team will arrange the reservation and call you to secure it with a credit card.
- Cancellations in less than 48 hours of the event incurs a $25 charge per guest.
- A vegetarian menu will be available for this omakase. Please indicate while making your reservation whether a vegetarian meal will be needed. Unfortunately menus with other dietary needs will not be available.
- AMUSE: Featuring hamachi. Hamachi is a fish native to the colder waters of Northwest Pacific Ocean. Thought to be a delicacy in Japanese regions, this fish will be the focal centerpiece of the first dish of the night.
- 1ST COURSE: Featuring scallops. Scallops have been linked to love as far back as the ancient Greeks. Legend has it that the goddess of love, Aphrodite, was born from the foam of the sea and washed ashore in the shell of a scallop. This iconic depiction is what we see in the Birth of Venus, the 1486 painting by Sandro Botticelli.
- 2ND COURSE: Featuring black truffle. A legendary aphrodisiac of ancient Rome, truffles are among the most prized ingredients of the culinary world. Known for their distinct and magical smell the black truffle will be featured in this hot course.
- 3RD COURSE: Featuring oysters. One of the most notorious natural aphrodisiacs, oysters are high in zinc and known for being great for love and fertility. In this dish, oysters will be accompanied by another delicious protein.
- 4TH COURSE: Featuring pineapple. This fruit is packed full of Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant to make you feel and look young, hot, and vibrant. Chef Billy will make a delicious dessert that will finish off the meal perfectly.
- VEGETARIAN MENUS ARE AVAILABLE! PLEASE NOTE HOW MANY GUESTS IN YOUR PARTY WILL REQUIRE A VEGETARIAN MEAL.
- THIS DINNER WILL BE HOSTED IN OUR UPSTAIRS IZAKAYA.
- A SAKE PAIRING SELECTION WILL BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- A GRATUITY OF 20% WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOUR FINAL BILL.
- OUR RAMEN SHOP WILL BE OPEN FOR REGULAR SERVICE AND HOURS!
ABOUT THE OMAKASE DINING EXPERIENCE
In an izakaya, (Japanese pub), ordering omakase entrusts your order to the chef - it is essentially a chef’s tasting menu. Chef Billy Cotter will send out the freshest and most delicious dishes of the day. Dining omakase is a way for Dashi to showcase our finest ingredients and techniques!
This dinner is hosted in our upstairs izakaya and is offered by reservation only.
WHAT IF MEMBERS OF MY PARTY HAVE DIETARY RESTRICTIONS?
While our private omakase meals accommodate dietary restrictions of all types, this special event has only vegetarian as an additional meal option. Guests with specific allergies may not be able to eat all courses.
CAN I ORDER ITEMS FROM THE BEVERAGE MENU IN ADDITION TO ENJOYING DINNER?
You are welcome to order anything on our beverage menu!
IS GRATUITY INCLUDED?
A 20% gratuity will be added to your final bill.